Pre-Shoot Checklist / Tips
- Finger and toe nails should be clean and bare unless very recently painted. Cracked or peeling polish doesn’t look finished on camera and is very tough to correct in Photoshop.
- Bring a black leotard, black dance shorts and a sports bra as a start to your outfits.
- Bring lots of other costumes to wear, it's better to bring too much, we'll work through a lot of outfits.
- When selecting outfits, remember solid colours are going to show better in images than patterns.
- Make sure your clothing for the photo shoot is clean and wrinkle-free.
- Bring hair ties, and brush so we can change up your hairstyle during the session.
- Warm-up and stretch earlier in the day so you’ll need less time during the session.
- Gather pictures and ideas on poses and movements you would like pictures of. Feel free to email me some inspirational pictures.
- Make sure you're not wearing a hair tie on your wrist or any jewelry you don't want in the pictures.